Our Office Services
Our physicians specialize in the care of the foot and ankle. This includes medical and surgical treatment of the skin, bones, nerves, ligaments, muscles, and tendons. We have advanced training in surgical treatments, and in the specialty areas of pediatrics, sports medicine and diabetic foot care. Our doctors are board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
Many foot and ankle problems can be successfully treated with tapings, paddings, orthotics, prescription medications, physical therapy or by other conservative means. When indicated, surgery can resolve bunions, hammertoes, and many other conditions. Your podiatrist will help you determine which treatment best serves your individual needs.
The doctors of Tri-County Podiatry Associates serve on the medical staffs of
- Advocate Health Systems Good Shepherd Hospital, Barrington, IL.
- Advocate Health Systems Sherman Hospital, Elgin, IL.
- Northwest Community Hospital , Arlington Heights, IL.
- Resurrection Health Care Holy Family Medical Center, DesPlaines, IL.
Patients are seen by appointment. Our offices are open daily and include evening and Saturday appointments for the convenience of our patients. Although we make every effort to see you at your scheduled time, occasional emergencies may cause us to change or delay your appointment. If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please notify our office by phone as soon as possible so that we may accommodate another patient. There is a charge for a cancellation without 24 hours notice.
All of our offices can make appointments for any of our three locations. For an appointment, please call any of the following numbers: Or you may use our online form and request an appointment and one of our schedulers will contact you to verify availability and schedule your visit.
- Fox River Grove: (847) 639-2525
- Algonquin / Lake in the Hills - Advocate Good Shepherd: (847) 658-7288
- Mount Prospect: (847) 483-5252
- Algonquin Hills - Sherman Hospital: (847) 658-6338 (FOOT)